Community quickstarts & samples¶
These samples are not maintained by the IdentityServer organization. The IdentityServer organization happily links to community samples, but can’t make any guarantees about the samples. Please contact the authors directly.
Various ASP.NET Core security samples¶
IdentityServer4 EF and ASP.NET Identity¶
This sample combines the EF and ASP.NET Identity quickstarts (#6 and #8).
Co-hosting IdentityServer4 and a Web API¶
This sample shows how to host an API in the same host as the IdentityServer that is protecting the API.
IdentityServer4 samples for MongoDB¶
- IdentityServer4-mongo: Similar to Quickstart #8 EntityFramework configuration but using MongoDB for the configuration data.
- IdentityServer4-mongo-AspIdentity: More elaborated sample based on uses ASP.NET Identity for identity management that uses using MongoDB for the configuration data
Exchanging external tokens from Facebook, Google and Twitter¶
- Shows how to exchange an external authentication token to an identity server acesss token using an extension grant
ASP.NET Core MVC RazorPages template for IdentityServer4 Quickstart UI¶
.NET Core and ASP.NET Core “Platform” scenario¶
- Shows an interaction of trusted “internal” applications and “external” applications with .NET Core 2.0 and ASP.NET Core 2.0 applications
Securing a Node API with tokens from IdentityServer4 using JWKS¶
- Shows how to secure a Node (Express) API using the JWKS endpoint and RS256 algorithm from IdentityServer4.
- Provides an alternative to the NodeJsApi sample from IdentityServer4.Samples using higher quality - production ready modules.